Generally speaking, the same type of green coffee beans:
A darker roast is suitable for making white coffee (latte, cappuccino, and other coffee with milk), and a lighter roast is ideal for making black coffee (espresso, Americano, drip coffee).
Darker roast coffee beans with less acidity and more macromolecular compounds, which are more complementary to the flavor of milk;
Lighter roast coffee beans with more fruity tones achieve a balance of sour and bitter flavors, and it is better to drink in the form of black coffee;
White coffee (milk coffee) can be added by adding other ingredients with different flavors to increase nutrition and taste.
A White Coffee Recipe - Avocado Vanilla Milk Coffee
- Cut an avocado in half and put it in a blender with 200ml of milk and 20g of vanilla syrup;
- Blend well and strain the mixture;
- Grind 18g of dark roast beans with Orca flat burr grinder clicks-2;
- Extract 36g of espresso fluid;
- Pour espresso into the strained avocado milk mixture.