Skip to content
ORCA Ghost Burr Install and Calibrate
- Rotate external-adjusting-ring to click-1.0
- Rotate to install upper-ghost-tooth-burr
- Install the metal-spacer with its protrusion facing the bearin
- Gripping the handle and the body connect position, let the central axis cannot rotate
- Install the metal-spacer with its protrusion facing the bearing
- Insert install the lower-ghost-tooth-burr
- Rotate bottom-adjusting-part clockwise until fixed, then finish the grinding degree calibration of Orca Ghost burrs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.